Articles of Dissolution

A corporation or LLC must file certificates or articles of dissolution with the state in order to terminate the existence of the company. Abstract will assist you in the filing of these papers in any of the 50 states and some foreign locations.

Sell Your Corporation / Company
In some cases your corporation's existence can be used by individuals who are looking to incorporate an aged company. Abstract can purchase your corporation from you for listing in our aged companies directory. Contact us today to see if you qualify to have your business purchased.